Monday, January 8, 2018

What are cyclists’ concern about mountain biking?

Here are some of the concerns cyclists faced when they are out mountain biking:


  1. When cycling in a group, do I have the stamina to catch up with fellow cyclists?
  2. Is my MTB good enough compared with the ones ridden by the others?
  3. Will I be left to ride alone if I have to stop to make repairs?
  4. Do I have the right tools with me for repairs?
  5. Am I dressed appropriately?
  6. What kind of support will I receive if there is an accident? Are the rest of the team experienced cyclists?
  7. Will it be awkward if I have to get off the bike to push it uphill?
  8. What if I lost my way?
  9. Is the trails we are cycling to safe? Will I get mugged?
  10. Will I be back too late?
  11. Will I be invited to join them on the next expedition?
Is that how you felt the first time you went out mountain biking?

No comments:

Post a Comment